Justpking 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the forums for Justpking 508 VPS hosted 24/7 Rsps

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Co-Owner? Admin? O_o

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Co-Owner? Admin? O_o Empty
PostSubject: Co-Owner? Admin? O_o   Co-Owner? Admin? O_o EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Ingame name: Maaike
Why should you become a ingame staff: Because im here to help, take it or leave it. (maybe kill some nubs once in a while)
What your skills are: helping people, sneaking up to rulebreakers and find cheats for you to remove like duping.
Are you logged on 2-3 hours a day now?: if i get this spot i will.
Are you a good "people person?: i am, as long as im not treaten badly.
How old are you IRL?: 16 years old (mature enough to decide whats right and wrong i hope?).

i will help people to get started with playing the game, i will help you catch cheaters to make the server a better place,
i have gaming experience from over 50 servers all from 317 to 525 so i know how the server should look to please the players as much as possible.

I will dedicate all my spare time to the server, wich is aprox 4 - 5 houres a-day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew
Server Owner
Server Owner

Co-Owner? Admin? O_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Owner? Admin? O_o   Co-Owner? Admin? O_o EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

maaike wrote:
Ingame name: Maaike
Why should you become a ingame staff: Because im here to help, take it or leave it. (maybe kill some nubs once in a while)
What your skills are: helping people, sneaking up to rulebreakers and find cheats for you to remove like duping.
Are you logged on 2-3 hours a day now?: if i get this spot i will.
Are you a good "people person?: i am, as long as im not treaten badly.
How old are you IRL?: 16 years old (mature enough to decide whats right and wrong i hope?).

i will help people to get started with playing the game, i will help you catch cheaters to make the server a better place,
i have gaming experience from over 50 servers all from 317 to 525 so i know how the server should look to please the players as much as possible.

I will dedicate all my spare time to the server, wich is aprox 4 - 5 houres a-day. Smile

Accepted, Welcome
-Drew
Back to top Go down
http://justpking.tk

Co-Owner? Admin? O_o
Page 1 of 1