Justpking 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the forums for Justpking 508 VPS hosted 24/7 Rsps

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simplicity's Mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simplicity

Simplicity's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Simplicity's Mod application   Simplicity's Mod application EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm

First off, I would like to say that I'm sorry for not logging in as regularly as I used to. I understand that you have demoted me for a reason, and I get that. I have been off because I was studying for my exams and those are very stressful times for me. If you don't accept my application, I will understand.

Whats your In-game Name?: Simplicity

How old are you IRL?: 16

Do you consider yourself a good Rolemodel?: Yes

Would you consider youself a good "People Person?"Yes, if treated with respect. So, If someone disrespects me, I'll do the same. Treat me how you would like to be treated.

In 50 words or more tell me why you would be good as a staff member?: I would be a good staff member because as a former Admin, I have seen first hand how much work it takes to be a staff member. I understand that that being a Moderator is a tedious job, and cannot be taken lightly. I will devote most of my free time to the server (About 3-4 hours a day) so I will be of some help to new members, and will gladly be able to help them! I will also try to keep rule breaking to a minimum, or if not, none at all. If a member of the server, or forum has a problem, I will try my best to figure out why, and try to resolve the problem.

I hope you accept my apology, and make me a Mod, and in return, I will be of great help to the server!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: maybe   Simplicity's Mod application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:31 am

Maybe
Back to top Go down
SpicyTaco!
SpicyTaco!

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity's Mod application   Simplicity's Mod application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:49 am

Oh yeah.. Post on his but not mine.. See how it is..
Wahaha I'm just joking.
Sorry for posting on your application

Thanks!-
SpicyTaco

Simplicity's Mod application Taco_large

I'm a SpicyTaco
-------------------
If you don't like it; that's your fault
Back to top Go down
Drew
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity's Mod application   Simplicity's Mod application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Holy shit thats you simplicity?
You where my best admin i have ever had.
Instant-admin next time you login.
My good sir
-Drew
Back to top Go down
http://justpking.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity's Mod application   Simplicity's Mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Simplicity's Mod application
Page 1 of 1