Home of the forums for Justpking 508 VPS hosted 24/7 Rsps

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Screwed U's Ingame Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Screwed U

PostSubject: I Screwed U's Ingame Staff Application   Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Whats your In-game Name?:I Screwed U

How old are you IRL?:15

Do you consider yourself a good Rolemodel?:Definitely

Would you consider yourself a good "People Person":Yup,i always socialize with new people,guiding them on how to do something or helping them out.

In 50 words or more tell me why you would be good as a staff member:Firstly by making sure everyone follows the rules which is a very basic thing.I will attend players problems as quickly as i can because as a staff member you have to sacrifice your time for others,if you dont it means you do not care and simply dont value your position.I will try to end small feuds in the server that usually go around ,preventing the server to lose its reputation.I treat players with respect and i expect the same back from the players.i have experience from other servers of being an ingame staff.I just want to make sure everyone is happy and the server runs smoothly

Even if i dont get a staff spot i will continue doing what i have stated above.

Hope u accept my application,cheers.
I reposted this as i posted it in the wrong section+wrong format,maaike said its okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drew
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: I Screwed U's Ingame Staff Application   Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Interview.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justpking.tk

I Screwed U's Ingame Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justpking 508 :: Server News :: Ingame Staff applications-
Jump to: