Justpking 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the forums for Justpking 508 VPS hosted 24/7 Rsps

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reply to jjl160,s suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reply to jjl160,s suggestions Empty
PostSubject: reply to jjl160,s suggestions   reply to jjl160,s suggestions EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:16 pm

"You need an alter and some way of making money people are saying that this is a shit server. Reason for the alter is people are tired of buying pots and want an alter to recharge there pray. The reason for a way to make money is when u die u cant get anymore money and people are saything this is shit server because of that and because of the many things we cant spawn thats for rangers. Please take these suggestions to use."

an altar wont be to hard to add. if u guys cant pk with 100m u are fail pkers. dont fucking use full bandos if u cant afford losing it.
luckily i gb bandos and other when i kill you. but others wont. so instead of using bandos and other shit owhrt 15m + ea part. use rune and i can guarantie that you wont have a problem with cash. can u please name what items that u can spawn for rangers? because you can spawn almost any item thats for range. all pots work. most decent armors work. havent tryed all out/ and also all weps/bolts are working. so i dont know what ur talking about.

the reason why people thinks that this server is shit is that alot cant handla that they die in bandos and thereby they flood and stathax. but dw all players we are uppdating the source as fast as we possibly can. that means that all will be new. new commands, home,drop system, u name it.

//S T F U
Back to top Go down
jjl160

PostSubject: Ok I understand   reply to jjl160,s suggestions EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm

The problem with the server is everyone wants an AGS thats like 75mill so instead maybe decrease the prices a little on the good weapons. Thank your for takeing your time to read my suggestions and reply thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply to jjl160   reply to jjl160,s suggestions EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"The problem with the server is everyone wants an AGS thats like 75mill so instead maybe decrease the prices a little on the good weapons. Thank your for takeing your time to read my suggestions and reply thank you Very Happy"

reply: well we can make it cost like 50m maby? and idk if it of use to lower the price of claws. 30m is minimum. u can hit 44-44 and even more in one spec.but u have to prioritate. if u want ags u cant have bandos and claws aswell. buy ags and then use like rune untill you have enough stuff to start pking with ur favourite gear. but i think that adding stalls would be good. therefore also the worst/unluckiest pkers can get cash without pking. but do u know that you can play fightingpits? (::pits) there u can recieve any item thats added to game exept from admin items. and certain items. so go and try it out. u will recieve 30m in 1 of 7 games. and thats alot if u start with 100m. thats a good way for gaining easy and safe cash without losing kdr or items.

// S T F U Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reply to jjl160,s suggestions   reply to jjl160,s suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

reply to jjl160,s suggestions
Page 1 of 1